Our Coding solutions and services
Inpatient and Outpatient Acute Care Facilities
Emergency Medicine Services
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Psychiatric Medical Centers
Home Health Agencies
We have coders with a full range of specialized expertise, including the ability to:
- Perform inpatient, outpatient, and EM coding in any health care setting
- Handle professional coding for all aspects of medical and surgical specialties
- Work in different settings, from acute care facilities, ambulatory care centers to physicians’ practices
- Perform retrospective risk adjustment for insurance companies
- Manage every part of the claims process, from interpreting provider documentation, coding, and data entry to billing and follow-up on claim denials
Concurrent Data Review
Our base service model provides for documentation review at the time of the encounter including Collecting information from the care team about the person’s condition and progress and evaluating the ongoing medical necessity of care being provided, and supports the health care provider in coordinating a customer’s care across the continuum of health care services.
Our second-tier model complements the program by incorporating front-end CDI to facilitate the immediate review of clinical indicators for diagnosis, real-time queries and the capture of hierarchical specificities.
Point of Care Coding
Our third tier closes the documentation loop with point of care coding to support the appropriate level of billing and element coding responsibilities from the providers workload.